The information contained on this page is related to an older edition of the competition. It is
made available for archival purposes only. For the most current information, please go to Stepping Stone 2020.
- One of the following works:
- Plog: Three Miniatures
- Wilder: Suite No. 1 (Effie)
- Persichetti: Serenade No. 12
- Kraft: Encounters II
- Two consecutive movements (including the slow movement) of a sonata or a concerto from the
baroque or pre-classical period.
- Two consecutive movements (including the slow movement) of a sonata from the 20th or 21st
- One complete work written for tuba or a group of movements or one movement of
- One sonata or concerto from the baroque period.
- One major work of the repertoire, written for tuba.
- One or two works of your choice.
- A Canadian work written after 1950.
- One complete concerto written for tuba.